Monday, June 8, 2009

Just Breathe...

Do you ever have so much you need to say that it's difficult to find where to begin? As another school year comes to a close I feel like I can finally come up from underwater and catch my breath.  My life has always felt as if someone pushed the fast forward button on the tape player.  Summer vacation gives me the much needed time to reflect on my life.  It's hard to explain the feelings I experience during August-June.  It's almost so overwhelming at times that I wonder how I get through each day.  I love my job and I'm not saying that everyday is difficult, but I'm always thinking about my next responsibility or piece of documentation that I have to complete.  A shadow of anxiety follows me around wherever I go and I'm happy to say that after today it can find a new home.  I'm starting to feel free again.  Now, I can focus on doing things that make me happy.  So, for the next couple months I'm going to be reading, finding a home, spending time with friends and family and enjoying life.

No comments:

Post a Comment