Thursday, January 13, 2011

Growing up sucks...

At least tomorrow is Friday...that's all I have to say! I've been working on my interims all evening and I'm about to go crazy! I'm hoping to be finished before 11:00 PM, so I can at least get some sleep tonight. I'm glad I started them when I did.

I have a 3 day weekend coming up. Thank you, Martin Luther King Jr., I owe my day off to the greatness you brought to the cruel world we live in. Hopefully, many will remember your sacrifices and attempts to bring awareness of inequality to the nation. I'm sad that many still struggle, but I will continue to teach my students your legacy with the hope that someday we will all live in peace.

Watched another movie tonight before starting on my interims. The movie was called Pope Dreams. I had never heard of it before seeing it in the library...I'm a sucker for those kinds of movies.

Ate the chicken noodle soup for quite possibly the last time. It was really good, but I fear that I can't eat it again.

Wow, what a boring entry. I wish I had something more exciting to talk about. I'm sure that this is reason why I can't keep up on these entries. My days are either too boring or too buys to write. Oh well, someday I will enjoy looking back at these.

Tomorrow I will turn in my interims and weekly work report. (a new idea from the boss to track what all employees do each half-hour, for 5 days) I'm glad I only have to do it for 5 days because it was a lot of extra work. We had to write in detail how we spent the time. Tomorrow is pay day. It's not like it matters, this pay will go straight to the bank. I had to pay for my Ashland course out of pocket this semester, so I must slowly pay that back to my account.

Growing up sucks...

Back to my interims.

No comments:

Post a Comment