Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday, Monday

What a great day! Tonight the group went met at Red Robin & then we went to Galaxy Golf. We were planning to go to dime-a-dog night at the Clipper's new stadium, but Jon called to reserve us tickets and they were completely sold out! Can you believe that?!? We were pretty bummed, but then I thought putt-putt would be a good alternative and it turned out to be awesome! Kate, Amanda, Ashley, Lauren, Aaron, Nate, Kyle and Jon went! As we get older it gets harder and harder to get our group together all at once, so I was glad to get almost everyone together. I was sad that Jo couldn't make it, but she was in our thoughts. The boys were against the girls in putt-putt. Unfortunately, we lost. I thought we did really good too! Oh well, we had fun!



This is Kate and I at Red Robin!

I'm so excited! This weekend I'm driving to Myrtle Beach with Katie and Ashley! It's going to be awesome! We're camping at Myrtle Beach State Park which is right down from Pirateland Campground where I stayed last year with family. It was a blast. I'm planning to take them down the beach to Pirateland, so we can swim in the lazy river! We're not planning on doing much. Spending days on the beach is enough for me. I love the ocean, so this is going to be one of the greatest birthday's! :) I can't believe I'm going to be 25! AHH!!

Until next time...Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment