Sunday, July 19, 2009

"Pippin" ain't easy!

What a great night!! Just got back from Steak'n Shake with some of the cast members! Tonight's show went very well.  I don't think it was as good as last night, but it was still great! I feel so blessed to have so many people come to the show to support us.  The audience is what makes the show great!  I can't speak for everyone, but I get pumped up when I hear the audience laugh or respond to lines.  It's so exciting to know that all of our hard work is bringing happiness to others.  That's the real reason I perform in plays and musicals; I love to bring smiles, laughter and happiness to others. :) 

It's hard to believe that we only have one more performance of "Pippin" left and then it's all over.  We've been practicing so much lately I feel like London High School is my second home and the cast is my second family.  It's definitely going to be sad tomorrow when it's all over with.  Once the musical is over we have to strike the set and then we have a cast party!! Clayton, who plays the minstrel, has invited the cast to Ronettis.  It should be a blast!  Clayton owns Ronettis, which is an amazing pizza restaurant in London...I work at a pizza shop, so I know good pizza! ;) Well that's about all I can say tonight.  I'm pretty tired and I have to get up and possibly go to church tomorrow before the matinee.
Make it a great day!
<3 Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment