Sunday, August 9, 2009

Party USA is offering something for every occasion

Now you can invite the survivors of the titanic over to celebrate their survival by reenacting the most tragic event in their life.



Disturbing? Yes.

See for yourself: http://www.partyusa.com/titanic.htm

On a better note, I think I found some paintings I would like to use in my new house (dependent upon closing). There is this great website I stumbled upon a couple weeks ago and it offers modern art. The website is www.etsy.com and if you're into modern art, you will not be disappointed. Here are two pictures of paintings I am saving up to buy. I love them!




I'm planning to paint the living room a shade of green and the back wall where the dining room is I plan to paint brown. Is it sad that I'm already planning this and I haven't even signed the contract?

No comments:

Post a Comment