Friday, September 18, 2009

House Episode 1

Tonight was great! My brother and I picked up the couch from Hilliard. It is in excellent condition and looks adorable in my house! My dad and brother brought a load over to my house in the truck and Tahoe and Kate came over to help start painting and she helped with the unloading. My Mamaw W and Aunt Dee came over to the house to check out the progress! They stayed to visit for a little bit and then Kate and I sat and planned for the evening. We ended up getting a lot taped and painted before Aaron and Nathan came over to help. I'm pretty sure Nathan made a bigger mess, but oh well...I'm glad he came to see the house. Aaron and I kicked butt on my bedroom and it's almost completely finished. I have to buy more paint tomorrow because we have yet to do corners and touch-up, but thankfully 2 coats worked out rather nicely. I'm excited about the finished product! it's going to look great!

Tomorrow evening I have to work at Todd's after teaching. It's going to a long day, but I'm still going over to my house after work with Katie to make some last improvements. Saturday between 4-7 I'm getting Time Warner Cable installed. I wasn't going to get cable because I rarely watch TV, but I was offered a great deal.

Well, I'm so tired! Gotta get up early tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment