Thursday, September 24, 2009

House and such...

Things are really coming together over here! My brother and dad came over tonight to hang my new ceiling fan that Katie and Michael bought for me!! They also hung a couple living room pictures, blinds in my kitchen, and an outdoor light. I know I've been saying this a lot, but I'm so blessed to have such a great family. I love them so much!

I wish I had more time to unpack. This weekend is going to be nice. I'm going to catch up on some sleep and get some stuff unpacked. Hopefully, I'll get to organize some more and get some home work done too! I really need to start getting my plans ready for Friday. I'm not going to be at school because I'm driving to Tennessee with Sarah for Liz's wedding. I can't wait to see her! It's been almost 2 years!! I really hope that my bridesmaid dress is altered before then or I'm going to have some serious problems!

Ok, I'm done blabbing. I can't wait until tomorrow! Teaching, then working at Todd's. After Todd's I'm inviting everyone back to my house. It should be really fun! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment