Wednesday, February 2, 2011

iPhone @ 3:00 AM!

Another snow day today. Last night was crazy! I was up for the majority of the night listening to the ice melt and crack. I lost two huge limbs out of my front tree and if it wasn't for my neighbors, my car probably would have been smashed. They came over last night and helped me bust the ice on my car, so I could move it up farther into the driveway. The ice is so bad on my sidewalks that it literally looks like I went outside and poured a bunch of ice chunks everywhere. The ice chunks make it a slightly easier to walk on, but still treacherous. Nathan and his sister Emily came over and picked me up, so I could get out of the house. We went to Easton to pick up Nate's computer, ate at Chipotle and stopped at Walmart. It was nice to get out. I hadn't changed out of my PJ's in two days...there really wasn't reason to.

It looks like we'll be back in school tomorrow, which I'm surprisingly pleased about. I have plenty of data to complete and I'm behind on some of my alternate assessments. YIKES...I don't even want to think about that! It will be nice to see my friends at work too...I need human interaction!

I plan to get up at 3 AM to pre-order the iPhone 4. At least, I hope to. I'm going to set 3 alarms, so I better get up! Then I have to get up at 5:30 to get ready to work out. I know, crazy, right? I'm going to workout with Nathan and his friend in Clintonville tomorrow morning. We have to be in Clintonville by 6:30 am, so we have to leave WJ by 6...which means, I have to leave my house by at least 5:45 am to get to Nate's house by 6:00 am. It's making me cringe already!

Well, I better be getting off of here. I need to shower and finish packing my workout bag.

Good night :)

Oh yeah, Happy Groundhog Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment