Saturday, February 5, 2011

You be crazy, IKEA!

Have you ever tried to order from IKEA.com? Yeah, me either...and this is why.


Delivery method:Truck (your local delivery carrier will contact you directly to confirm the delivery date.)

Estimated* delivery date:2/23/11

* Please note that this is not the actual delivery date, some areas may take longer due to the regularity of deliveries to your area. Our system calculates this estimated date considering the total amount of time to process your order including: packaging, transit time to the delivery provider, and transit time to the delivery address.

Important - Read our Delivery Terms, Conditions and Cancellation Policy.


Subtotal$69.99

Delivery Cost $349.00

Order Total excl. taxes $418.99

Taxes$28.28

Total cost of order
incl. shipping and taxes$447.27


Yeah, that's right folks. It costs $349.00 to ship a bookshelf. I think I better begin planning another trip to IKEA. Even with gas prices climbing past $3.00 I think I will still save money if I go pick it up at the store.

Pure craziness....

No comments:

Post a Comment