Thursday, June 7, 2012

Busy, busy...

I don't think I managed to get 3 hours of sleep last night and I'm not really sure why. I never have problems sleeping. Maybe it was the pizza I had before I went to bed, but it's not like it was the first time I had pizza before bed. I daydreamed (well, I should probably call it nightdreamed) for a good 4 hours.When I couldn't get to sleep I just starting thinking about everything...and that's probably why I couldn't get back  to sleep.  My head was racing!  Any-who, I'm up and ready to begin my day! 

I feel like I have so much to write about! I must come back and write about the meeting yesterday with the Darby House consultant and the festivities of last night. I took some really good pictures that I will upload later.  Today I have to go to WJ and pay my deposit on the library room for the bridal shower and  then take a trip to Tuttle to spend some gift cards. Yay! I love shopping with someone else's money! :) Then groceries, mowing, and flower watering! 

Peace out girl scouts,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment