Thursday, June 14, 2012

Randoms

Had a really good day yesterday! Picked up my glasses, got the estimate on the damage to my car, made a super supper in the crock pot (which I forgot to eat until midnight), played some tennis with Aaron and ended the evening with completing the Halo Reach campaign. Fun times! Once he left I realized I made chicken in the crock pot, so I sat down and ate dinner at midnight.  Probably not a good choice, but I was starving and the chicken was amazing!

I REALLY slept in today.  I blame it on the chicken! I plan to go to Circle S Farm this afternoon to get some strawberries and peaches. I've never been there. I love new adventures! Later I plan to visit Kate for a little bit and then go to the driving range with the boys.  We'll probably have a game night afterwards.  We just bought a couple new maps on Black Ops Zombies and they are really good! Can't wait!

Well, I need to get the blankets I left outside on the clothesline last night. So, I'll catch ya later!

~Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment