Monday, June 4, 2012

Early Riser

I woke up WAY too early on the first official day of summer break! I'm not exactly disappointed, but I would have liked to stay in bed past 6:30 am. I was able to get a couple loads of laundry done, bathroom bleached and the trash taken out. I'm planning to mow as soon as my neighbors look like they have emerged from slumber. Early afternoon I plan to go fishing with my bro and dad. It should be a blast! I can't wait! It's been a whole year since I've been fishing. I'd like to write about all the craziness that was the last couple weeks of school, but that will have to wait for another day. I need to get started on mowing, so I'll be ready to fish my little heart out. It still has not completely hit me yet that this is the beginning of my summer break. I'll lose the anxiety soon, I'm sure. At least I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment