Monday, June 25, 2012

Lazy

I have less and less motivation  to write everyday.  I was doing really well for about a week and then I started getting really lazy.  There's no excuse.  It's not like I'm working.  It's difficult to write when there isn't anything exciting going on in your life.  Tonight I am planning to go to the Clippers game for dime a dog night.  Definitely not going for the baseball...only the hotdogs. Haha! I'm not really a baseball fan.  I guess it's better than watching soccer or hockey, but I'd never go if they weren't offering 10 cent hotdogs.

 I picked up my rental car today.  While my car is getting fixed I get to cruise around in a 2012 Honda Civic. It's pretty sweet.  I'm not a fan of foreign cars, but it drives really well.

 I'm planning to go on a date on Saturday.  I'm getting a little nervous.  I don't have any problems talking to people I don't know, but it's a whole different ballgame when you know the other person is interested in you.  I don't actually know anything about him, so this Saturday will be interesting to say the least.  Who knows...maybe this is the guy I've been waiting for.

That's really all the excitement in my life right now.  Oh, yeah...last Saturday I played poker with Aaron's family.  I got 4th place out of 9 and almost earned my money back.  It was fun! I enjoy spending time with his family.  I feel at home.

~Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment